RETURNING PLAYERS: Jump to the results section below to see how many points your picks racked up for the week.
How to Play
As Jeff Probst would say, “we’re switching things up!” – There’s a new special move called ‘Risk Your Castaway‘ added to the game rules and some new categories/adjustments to the points this season to make the game more fun and competitive. Please read through and enjoy playing!
STEP 1: Pick TWO castaways from each tribe that you think will make it to the end of the game to be in your own ‘Fantasy Tribe’. Here’s a breakdown of the three tribes (Belo, Lulu, and Reba):
Tip: Check out the Season 45 cast bios to help with your decision.
|Brandon “Brando” M.
|Janani (J. Maya)
STEP 2: You should have SIX picks in total (2 picks/tribe x 3). Out of your six picks, choose ONE of them to be your MVP who you think will be the sole-survivor and win the game. You’ll get extra bonus points at the end of the season if you guessed right!
STEP 3: Designate a ‘Tribe Commissioner‘ amongst your friends and/or family that you’ll be competing against to keep track of points using the Survivor 45 Fantasy Tribe Game Card.
STEP 4: Bookmark this page and check the results section below every Thursday evening after 6pm throughout the season to see how many points your picks racked up for the week based on the points scoring system. Points begin to accumulate starting with episode 2 airing on Wednesday, October 4.
*MERGE BONUS!* – After the tribes merge, you can pick ONE extra castaway to be in your ‘Fantasy Tribe’. So if you lost some players before the merge this is an opportunity to bolster your ‘Fantasy Tribe’ with another player. Points for this extra pick are not retroactive and will begin to accumulate on the following episode after the merge.
NOTE: You can not have more than six castaways in your ‘Fantasy Tribe’ at anytime. However, if you’re lucky and still have all six of your picks after the merge you have the option to swap out one of your weaker picks for a stronger player. If you choose to do so, the swap will not take affect until the episode following the merge. You still get to keep all the points you’ve accumulated from the player you swapped out.
*NEW: RISK YOUR CASTAWAY* – Don’t like one of your picks and feel like taking a risk? In addition to the ‘Merge Bonus’, at anytime throughout the season you have a one-time special move to abandon ONE of your castaways that is still in the game and chose a new one. But BEWARE – in doing so, you will also be forfeiting all points accumulated throughout the season from the abandoned castaway and only begin to accumulate points with your new pick in the subsequent episodes. You will still get to keep any points accumulated from other castaways still remaining in your ‘Fantasy Tribe’.
Survivor Fantasy Tribe Scoring System
- Score 1 point per castaway for each week they survive prior to the merge
- Score 3 points per castaway for each week they survive post-merge
- Score 10 bonus points if any of your picks comes in 3rd place
- Score 20 bonus points if any of your picks comes in 2nd place
- Score 30 bonus points if any of your picks wins the game
- Score 30 bonus points if your MVP wins the game
Additional Weekly Points Categories
Earn additional weekly bonus points if any of your ‘Fantasy Tribe’ castaways do any of the following visibly on screen:
(Limited to one line per castaway per week. For example, if your castaway cries multiple times in an episode, that’s still 5 points for that week but if two of your castaways cry, that’s 10 points! Excludes recaps of past episodes and “next time on” sneak previews.)
FIVE POINT CATEGORIES
- Wins a group Immunity Challenge
- Wins a group Reward Challenge
- Gets chosen to go on reward
- Finds or gets a game advantage
- Plays a hidden immunity idol on themselves at Tribal Council
- Uses a game advantage at Tribal Council
- Visually cries with tears on camera
- Says a curse word that is bleeped/censored
- Says, “I miss…”
- Kisses another player still in the game
- Gets into a heated argument and shouts at another player
- Has a wardrobe malfunction/shows nudity that is blurred on screen
- Chooses to risk their vote
- *NEW* Finds a fake immunity idol
TEN POINT CATEGORIES
- Wins an individual Reward Challenge
- Finds a hidden immunity idol
- Voted out while in possession of a hidden immunity idol or game advantage
- Plays their ‘Shot in the Dark’
- Torch gets snuffed as a result of a blindside
- Gets treated for a medical emergency
- Chooses to forfeit the game
- Catches seafood or wildlife
- Tampers with or steals the tribe’s food
- Plays a fake immunity idol at Tribal Council
- *NEW* Searches through someone else’s bag
- *NEW* Voted out unanimously
- *NEW* A hidden immunity idol is played on them by another player
FIFTEEN POINT CATEGORIES
- Wins an individual Immunity Challenge
- Draws a SAFE scroll as a result of playing their ‘Shot in the Dark’
- Wins a fire-making challenge
- Gives an immunity idol/necklace away or plays it for another player
- Creates a fake immunity idol
- *NEW* Successfully gets another player to play their fake idol at Tribal Council
- Is forced to leave the game by no choice of their own (asides from being voted off)
Check back here every Thursday evening (beginning on October 5) to see how many points your picks racked up for the week. Remember, points begin to accumulate starting with episode 2.
Tip: Use the Survivor 45 Fantasy Tribe Game Card to tally your points.
EPISODE 13 POINTS:
Tip: Don’t forget to add an additional 30 bonus points to your total score if you chose Dee as your MVP at the beginning of the season. Thanks for playing!