RETURNING PLAYERS: Jump to the results section below to see how many points your picks racked up for the week.
How to Play
STEP 1: Pick SIX castaways to be in your ‘Fantasy Tribe’ who you think will make it to the final six and, out of those six, ONE MVP who you think will be the sole-survivor. Points begin to accumulate starting with episode 2 airing on October 2.
STEP 2: Pick one additional castaway as your ‘substitute’. This castaway will join your ‘Fantasy Tribe’ the episode of the merge. So if you lost some players before the merge this is an opportunity to bolster your tribe with another player!
STEP 3: Designate a tribe commissioner amongst your friends and family that you’ll be competing against to keep track of points using the Survivor Fantasy Tribe Pool Card.
STEP 4: Watch Survivor: Island of the Idols Wednesdays at 8et/pt beginning September 25 on Global.
STEP 5: Bookmark this page and check the results section below every Thursday evening after 6pm throughout the season to see how many points your picks racked up for the week based on the points scoring system.
STEP 6: Award the Survivor: Island of the Idols Fantasy Tribe Championship title at the end of the season to the player who has collected the most points.
Survivor Fantasy Tribe Scoring System
- Score 1 point per castaway for each week they survive prior to the merge
- Score 3 points per castaway for each week they survive post merge
- Score 10 bonus points if any of your picks comes in 3rd place
- Score 20 bonus points if any of your picks comes in 2nd place
- Score 30 bonus points if your MVP wins the game
Additional Weekly Points Categories
Earn additional weekly bonus points if any of your ‘Fantasy Tribe’ castaways do any of the following visibly on screen:
(Limited to one line per castaway per week. For example, if your castaway cries multiple times in an episode, that’s still 5 points for that week but if two of your castaways cry, that’s 10 points! Excludes recaps of past episodes and “next time on” sneak previews.)
FIVE POINT CATEGORIES
- Wins a group Immunity Challenge
- Wins a group Reward Challenge
- Gets chosen to go on reward
- Goes to Island of the Idols
- Gets a game advantage (excludes any won on Island of the Idols)
- Plays a hidden immunity idol on themselves at Tribal Council
- Uses a game advantage at Tribal Council
- Cries on camera
- Says “I miss…”
- Kisses another player
- Gets into a heated argument and shouts at another player
- Has a wardrobe malfunction/shows nudity that is blurred on screen
TEN POINT CATEGORIES
- Wins an advantage/challenge on Island of the Idols
- Wins an individual Reward Challenge
- Finds a hidden immunity idol
- Voted out while in possession of a hidden immunity idol or game advantage
- Torch gets snuffed as a result of a blindside
- Gets treated for a medical emergency
- Chooses to forfeit the game
- Catches seafood or wildlife
FIFTEEN POINT CATEGORIES
- Wins an individual Immunity Challenge
- Wins a fire-making challenge (excludes any won on Island of the Idols)
- Gives their immunity idol/necklace away or plays it for another player
- Creates a fake immunity idol
- Plays a fake immunity idol at Tribal Council
- Tampers with or steals the tribe’s food
- Is forced to leave the game by no choice of their own (asides from being voted off)
Check back here every Thursday evening after 6pm to see how many points your picks racked up for the week. Remember, points begin to accumulate starting with episode 2.
Tip: Use the Survivor Fantasy Tribe Pool Card to tally your points.
EPISODE 7 POINTS
EPISODE 6 POINTS
EPISODE 5 POINTS
STAT CORRECTION: Tommy’s points for episode 4 have been adjusted below as he should’ve been awarded an additional 10 points for catching a fish. Please be sure to update your score card!
EPISODE 4 POINTS
STAT CORRECTION: Dean’s points for episode 3 have been adjusted below as he was incorrectly awarded points for the group immunity and reward challenge. Please be sure to update your score card!
EPISODE 3 POINTS
EPISODE 2 POINTS
For entertainment purposes only.