RETURNING PLAYERS: Jump to the results section below to see how many points your picks racked up for the week.
How to Play
STEP 1: Pick SIX castaways to be in your ‘Fantasy Tribe’ who you think will make it to the final six and, out of those six, ONE MVP who you think will be the sole-survivor. Points begin to accumulate starting with episode 2 airing on February 19.
STEP 2: Pick one additional castaway as your ‘substitute’. This castaway will join your ‘Fantasy Tribe’ the episode of the merge. So if you lost some players before the merge this is an opportunity to bolster your tribe with another player!
STEP 3: Designate a tribe commissioner amongst your friends and family that you’ll be competing against to keep track of points using the Survivor Fantasy Tribe Pool Card.
STEP 4: Watch Survivor: Winners at War Wednesdays at 8et/pt beginning February 12 on Global.
STEP 5: Bookmark this page and check the results section below every Thursday evening after 6pm throughout the season to see how many points your picks racked up for the week based on the points scoring system.
STEP 6: Award the Survivor: Winners at War Fantasy Tribe Championship title at the end of the season to the player who has collected the most points.
Survivor Fantasy Tribe Scoring System
- Score 1 point per castaway for each week they survive prior to the merge
- Score 3 points per castaway for each week they survive post merge
- Score 10 bonus points if any of your picks comes in 3rd place
- Score 20 bonus points if any of your picks comes in 2nd place
- Score 30 bonus points if any of your picks wins the game
- Score 30 bonus points if your MVP wins the game
Additional Weekly Points Categories
Earn additional weekly bonus points if any of your ‘Fantasy Tribe’ castaways do any of the following visibly on screen:
(Limited to one line per castaway per week. For example, if your castaway cries multiple times in an episode, that’s still 5 points for that week but if two of your castaways cry, that’s 10 points! Excludes recaps of past episodes and “next time on” sneak previews.)
FIVE POINT CATEGORIES
- Wins a group Immunity Challenge
- Wins a group Reward Challenge
- Gets chosen to go on reward
- Finds or gets a game advantage (excludes any bought with fire tokens)
- Plays a hidden immunity idol on themselves at Tribal Council
- Uses a game advantage at Tribal Council
- Finds fire token(s)
- Buys an item using fire token(s)
- Successfully sells an item for fire token(s)
- Cries on camera (with tears)
- Says “I miss…”
- Kisses another player
- Gets into a heated argument and shouts at another player
- Has a wardrobe malfunction/shows nudity that is blurred on screen
TEN POINT CATEGORIES
- Wins an individual Reward Challenge
- Finds a hidden immunity idol (excludes any bought with fire tokens)
- Voted out while in possession of a hidden immunity idol or game advantage
- Bequeathed a fire token
- Torch gets snuffed as a result of a blindside
- Gets treated for a medical emergency
- Chooses to forfeit the game
- Catches seafood or wildlife
FIFTEEN POINT CATEGORIES
- Wins an individual Immunity Challenge
- Re-enters the game from Extinction Island
- Wins a fire-making challenge
- Gives their immunity idol/necklace away or plays it for another player
- Creates a fake immunity idol
- Plays a fake immunity idol at Tribal Council
- Tampers with or steals the tribe’s food
- Is forced to leave the game by no choice of their own (asides from being voted off or castaways already on Extinction Island)
Check back here every Thursday evening (beginning February 20) to see how many points your picks racked up for the week. Remember, points begin to accumulate starting with episode 2.
Tip: Use the Survivor Fantasy Tribe Pool Card to tally your points.
Tip: If your substitute made it to the merge, you can now add them as one of your picks and rack up their points beginning with episode 8 and going forward.
EPISODE 6 POINTS:
EPISODE 5 POINTS:
EPISODE 4 POINTS:
EPISODE 3 POINTS:
EPISODE 2 POINTS:
For entertainment purposes only.